BD Biosciences was at ESLHO 2021
May 26, 2022
The European Scientific Foundation for Laboratory Haemato-Oncology (ESLHO), a scientifically independent foundation that promotes innovation, standardisation, quality control and education of laboratory diagnostics focused on lymphoid malignancies, had its 10th Symposium in Leiden, The Netherlands, earlier in November 2021.
We had the chance to discuss around IVDR with:
- Prof. Jacques Van Dongen, MD, PhD; Professor of Medical Immunology and Chairman of EuroFlow and ESLHO at the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC), The Netherlands, and at the University of Salamanca (USAL), Spain.
- Prof. Alberto Orfao, MD, PhD; Full Professor of Immunology at the University of Salamanca (USAL), Spain
- Dr. Bart R. Lubbers; Project Manager at ESLHO (European Scientific foundation for Laboratory Hemato Oncology) in Leiden, The Netherlands
- Dr. med. Paula Fernandez; Head of FACS/Stem Cell Laboratory at the Institute for Laboratory Medicine at the Kantonsspital in Aarau, Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. Tomasz Szczepański; Professor at the Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology in Zabrze Medical University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland
- Prof. Anton W. Langerak, PhD; Professor of Medical Immunology at Erasmus Medical Center (MC), Rotterdam
Join the conversation! View below the exchange we had with this group of experts.