Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD45RO
Clone UCHL1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-formalin (antigen retrieval required), Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Human IL-2-dependent T-cell line
- Workshop No. IV N31
- Entrez Gene ID 5788
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The UCHL1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 180 kDa isoform of CD45 (aka, the Leukocyte Common Antigen). CD45RO is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that has cytoplasmic protein tyrosine phosphatase activity and functions in signal transduction pathways. This CD45 isoform does not include amino acid sequences encoded by the variable CD45 exons A, B, or C. CD45RO is expressed on most thymocytes, activated T cells, memory T cells, granulocytes and monocytes, but only on a proportion of resting T cells. CD45RO and CD45RA antibodies seem to define complementary, predominantly non-overlapping, populations in resting peripheral T cells, demonstrating heterogeneity within the CD8 and CD4 subpopulations. CD45RO binds to CD22.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.