Purified NA/LE Mouse Anti-Rat αβ T-Cell Receptor
Clone R73 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name TCR α/β: TCR αβ; αβ TCR; alpha beta TCR
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Rat (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry, Western blot (Reported)
- Immunogen Rat T blasts and rat erythrocytes
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The R73 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes the αβ T-cell Receptor (TCR) found on most peripheral T lymphocytes, intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes, and thymocytes. It does not react with γδ TCR-bearing cells. Cross-linked R73 mAb induces T-cell activation and differentiation. In vivo treatment with mAb R73 can suppress immune function of peripheral αβ TCR-expressing T cells, and reduce the severity of experimental autoimmune, transplant rejection, and graft-versus-host responses.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.