Purified Rat IgG1 λ Isotype Control
Clone A110-1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG1, λ
ELISA Standard (Routinely Tested)
Isotype control, Immunohistochemistry-frozen, Flow cytometry, Immunohistochemistry-paraffin (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Trinitrophenyl–Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The A110-1 clone has an unknown specificity. Trinitrophenal (TNP), the immunogen, is a hapten not expressed on human, mouse, or rat cells. The immunoglobulin from clone A110-1 was selected as an isotype control following screening for low background on a variety of mouse and rat tissues.
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.