Purified NA/LE Mouse IgG3, κ Isotype Control
Clone J606 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Anti-Fructosan
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG3, κ
Isotype control, Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer, no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Mouse IgG3 κ isotype control antibody is specific for the β-2 - 6-linked Fructosan. The transplantable plasmacytoma J606 was induced by intraperitoneal injection of mineral oils into BALB/c mice.
This material may be suitable as an isotype-matched negative control for in vitro or in vivo functional studies.
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.