Biotin Rat Anti-Mouse Vα 11.1, 11.2[b,d] TCR
Clone RR8-1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse T-Cell Clone B10
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The RR8-1 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes the Vα 11.1 and Vα 11.2, but not Vα 11.3 T-cell Receptors (TCR) of mice having the b (e.g., C57BL) and d (e.g., DBA/1, DBA/2, NZW) haplotypes of Tcra gene complex. RR8-1 antibody does not react with strains having the a (e.g., A, AKR, BALB/c, CBA, C3H/He) or c (e.g., NZB, SJL, SWR, NOD) Tcra haplotypes. Plate-bound RR8-1 antibody activates Vα 11.1, 11.2[b,d] TCR-bearing T lymphocytes.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
For flow cytometry of cell suspensions from peripheral lymphoid tissues, it is recommended that multicolor staining be performed to distinguish T lymphocytes from non-T cells.