APC-R700 Rat Anti-Mouse CD45
Clone 30-F11 (RUO)
Consider BD HorizonTM Red 718 Reagents, bright small molecule alternative to APC-R700 with lower spread into the APC detector. More Info.
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name Ptprc; LCA; Leukocyte common antigen; T200; Ly-5; Lyt-4
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse Thymus / Spleen
- Entrez Gene ID 19264
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 30-F11 clone has been reported to react with all isoforms and both alloantigens of CD45, which is found on hematopoietic stem cells and all cells of hematopoietic origin, except erythrocytes. CD45 is a transmembrane glycoprotein which is expressed at high levels on the cell surface, and its presence distinguishes leukocytes from non-hematopoietic cells. CD45 is a member of the Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase (PTP) family, where the intracellular carboxy-terminal region contains two PTP catalytic domains, and the extracellular region is highly variable due to alternative splicing of exons 4, 5, and 6 (designated as A, B, and C, respectively). CD45 isoforms play complex roles in T-cell and B-cell antigen receptor signal transduction and the CD45 isoforms detected in the mouse are cell type-, maturation-, and activation state-specific.
This antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon APC-R700, which has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a better alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. APC-R700 excites and emits at similar wavelengths to Alexa Fluor® 700 yet exhibits significantly improved brightness. This dye can be excited by the red laser and detected with the same filter set as Alexa Fluor® (eg, 730/45-nm filter).
APC-R700 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines APC with R700, a proprietary organic dye. This dye has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a brighter alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, APC-R700 and Alexa Fluor® 700 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon APC-R700 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon APC-R700 were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.