APC-R700 Rat Anti-Mouse CD200
Clone OX-90 (also known as OX90) (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name Cd200; OX2; OX-2; OX2G; MRC OX-2 antigen; Mox2
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Soluble fusion protein of the extracellular region of mouse OX-2 antigen w/domains 3 & 4 of rat CD4
- Entrez Gene ID 17470
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The OX-90 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes CD200 (OX-2 antigen), a type-1 transmembrane glycoprotein containing two extracellular Ig-like domains. CD200 is expressed on thymocytes, neurons, B lymphocytes, splenic follicular dendritic cells and endothelium, and subsets of T lymphocytes and dendritic cells; but not on NK cells, granulocytes, monocytes, or macrophages. CD200 Receptor (CD200R; OX2R) expression is restricted to myeloid cells, and it appears that its engagement with CD200 results in inhibition and/or down-regulation of myeloid cell activity.
This antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon APC-R700, which has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a better alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. APC-R700 excites and emits at similar wavelengths to Alexa Fluor® 700 yet exhibits significantly improved brightness. This dye can be excited by the red laser and detected with the same filter set as Alexa Fluor® (eg, 730/45-nm filter).
APC-R700 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines APC with R700, a proprietary organic dye. This dye has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a brighter alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, APC-R700 and Alexa Fluor® 700 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon APC-R700 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon APC-R700 were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.