APC-R700 Rat Anti-Mouse CD184
Clone 2B11/CXCR4 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name CXCR4, C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4; Fusin; LESTR; PB-CKR; Sdf1r
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen GST-NCXCR4 fusion protein
- Entrez Gene ID 12767
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 2B11/CXCR4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to mouse CD184, which is also known as the C-X-C Chemokine Receptor type 4 , CXCR4. CXCR4 (previously known as Fusin and LESTR), is a seven-transmembrane, G-protein-coupled receptor. It is the specific receptor for the CXC chemokine, SDF-1/CXCL12. Mouse CXCR4 shows 91% homology at the amino acid level with human CXCR4. CXCR4 is widely expressed by hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cell types including neutrophils, monocytes, T cells, B cells, CD34-positive progenitor cells, endothelial cells, neurons and astrocytes. Human CXCR4 is used by T-tropic HIV-1 as a co-receptor for viral entry. The mouse Cxcr4 gene has been mapped to chromosome 1.
This antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon APC-R700, which has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a better alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. APC-R700 excites and emits at similar wavelengths to Alexa Fluor® 700 yet exhibits significantly improved brightness. This dye can be excited by the red laser and detected with the same filter set as Alexa Fluor® (eg, 730/45-nm filter).
APC-R700 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines APC with R700, a proprietary organic dye. This dye has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a brighter alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, APC-R700 and Alexa Fluor® 700 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon APC-R700 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon APC-R700 were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.