APC-R700 Armenian Hamster Anti-Mouse CD11c
Clone N418 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name Itgax; Integrin alpha-X; Integrin αX; ITAX; CR4; Complement Receptor 4
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Armenian Hamster IgG2
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse Dendritic Cells
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The N418 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD11c, the Integrin alpha X (Integrin αX, Itgax) chain of the heterodimeric gp150, 95 (CD11c/CD18, αXβ2) integrin that forms the complement receptor 4 (CR4). CD11c is a150 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that is expressed on dendritic cells, CD4-CD8+ intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), and some NK cells and T cells. CD11c expression is upregulated on IEL and T cells following activation. Cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage have been reported to express low levels of CD11c. The CD11c/CD18 integrin can bind to several ligands including iC3b, fibrinogen, and CD54. This integrin reportedly plays important roles in phagocytosis and in mediating cellular interactions during inflammation.
This antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon APC-R700, which has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a better alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. APC-R700 excites and emits at similar wavelengths to Alexa Fluor® 700 yet exhibits significantly improved brightness. This dye can be excited by the red laser and detected with the same filter set as Alexa Fluor® (eg, 730/45-nm filter).
APC-R700 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines APC with R700, a proprietary organic dye. This dye has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a brighter alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, APC-R700 and Alexa Fluor® 700 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon APC-R700 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon APC-R700 were removed.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.