Purified Mouse Anti-Human LAIR-1 (CD305)
Clone DX26 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CD305; LAIR1; hLAIR1; Leukocyte-associated Ig-like receptor 1
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human NK Cell Clone
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The DX26 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to Leukocyte-associated immunoglobulin-like receptor 1 (LAIR-1/ hLAIR1/Leukocyte-associated Ig-like receptor 1) that is encoded by LAIR1, and also known as, CD305. LAIR-1 is a ~32 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein with a single immunoglobulin-like domain and a cytoplasmic tail containing two immune receptor tyrosine-based inhibitory (ITIM) motifs. LAIR-1 is expressed on T cells, B cells, NK cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells. LAIR-1 recruits SHP-1 and SHP-2 tyrosine phosphatases upon activation. Crosslinking of the LAIR-1 expressed on T cells or NK cells can result in strong inhibition of cell-mediated cytotoxicity. Although it is structurally related to human killer cell inhibitory receptors, LAIR-1 does not appear to recognize MHC class I molecules and thus represents a novel MHC class I-independent mechanism of NK cell regulation.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.