Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD205
Clone MMRI-7 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name DEC-205; Lymphocyte Antigen 75; LY75; Ly-75; CLEC13B; GP200-MR6
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. VII
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MMRI-7 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes CD205 which is also known as DEC-205, Lymphocyte antigen 75 (Ly-75), or C-type lectin domain family 13 member B (CLEC13B). CD205 is a ~205 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein with C-type lectin external domains. DEC-205 is expressed on myeloid and plasmacytoid dendritic cells, thymic epithelial cells, and at lower levels on monocytes, T cells, B cells, and natural killer (NK) cells. DEC-205 likely functions as an endocytic receptor and is involved in antigen uptake and processing.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.