PE Mouse Anti-Human NKp44 (CD336)
Clone p44-8 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CD336; NCR2; NCTR2; NKp44; NK-p44; LY95; dJ149M18.1
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human NKp44
- Entrez Gene ID 9436
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, protein stabilizer, and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The p44-8 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the natural killer (NK) cell receptor, NKp44, which is also known as CD336, Natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 2 (NCR2), or Lymphocyte antigen 95 homolog (Ly95). NKp44 is a ~44 kDa type I transmembrane protein that belongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family within the immunoglobulin superfamily. NKp44 is expressed by activated NK cells. NKp44 serves as an activating receptor that can enhance NK cell mediated lysis of target cells including tumor cells and virus-infected cells. Killer activating receptor associated protein (KARAP), which is also known as DAP12, is an intracellular adaptor protein that can associate with the intracellular region of NKp44. DAP12 can then function to help transmit activating signals through its immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motif (ITAM).
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.