PE Mouse Anti-Human CD27
Clone O323 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CD27 antigen; TNFRSF7; S152; T14; Tp55
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Not Reported
- Workshop No. IV T-186
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The O323 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes CD27 which is also known as Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 7 (TNFRSF7), T14, Tp55, or S152. CD27 exists as a ~110-120 kDa disulfide-linked homodimer comprised of two single-pass type I transmembrane glycoproteins that are encoded by CD27 (CD27 molecule). CD27 is expressed on medullary thymocytes and T cells, with higher expression on activated T cells, and subsets of mature B cells and natural killer (NK) cells. A soluble 28-32 kDa form of CD27 is produced by lymphocytes upon cellular activation. Binding of the CD27 antigen, expressed on T cells, to its ligand, CD70 (CD27L), provides a costimulatory signal, leading to T cell proliferation, production of cytotoxic T cells, and enhanced production of cytokines. Binding of CD70 to CD27 expressed on B cells leads to B cell proliferation and the generation of plasma cells and immunoglobulin production. The CD27 antigen becomes hyperphosphorylated on serine residues upon activation of T cells. Signaling through the CD27 antigen activates NFκB and stress activated protein kinase (SAPK)/c Jun N terminal kinase (JNK).
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.