PE Mouse Anti-Human CD249
Clone 2D3/APA (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name EAP, Aminopeptidase A, Glutamyl aminopeptidase, APA, AP-A, gp160, ENPEP
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Aminopeptidase A Transfected Cell Line
- Workshop No. VIII 80191
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 2D3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD249. CD249 is encoded by ENPEP and is also known as Aminopeptidase A (APA/AP-A), Glutamyl aminopeptidase (EAP), and gp160. CD249 is expressed by epithelial and endothelial cells in a variety of tissues including those that comprise the proximal tubules and glomeruli of the kidneys. It is also expressed by early B-lineage cells and cell lines. CD249 belongs to the peptidase M1 family and catalyzes the release of N-terminal glutamate (and to a lesser degree, aspartate) from peptides. This ectoenzyme catalyzes the conversion of angiotensin II to angiotensin III which is important in the local regulation of blood pressure. It may also play roles in the regulation of angiogenesis and development of B cells.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.