PE Mouse Anti-Human CD226
Clone DX11 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name DNAM-1; DNAM1; PTA1; PTA-1; TLiSA1
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CTL Clone
- Workshop No. VII 70648
- Entrez Gene ID 10666
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The DX11 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD226 which is also known as DNAX accessory molecule-1 (DNAM-1), Platelet and T cell activation antigen 1 (PTA1), or T lineage-specific activation antigen 1 antigen (TLiSA1). CD226 is a 65 kDa type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein consisting of 318 amino acid residues including two Ig-like domains. CD226 is expressed on the majority of T cells, NK cells, monocytes, platelets, and a subset of B cells, but not on granulocytes or erythrocytes. It is also present on a subset of thymocytes coexpressing high density surface CD3. CD226 is not present on normal fibroblast cell lines or tumor cell lines of epithelial or neuronal origins. CD226 is a tyrosine phosphorylated, signal-transducing molecule which participates in primary adhesion during cytotoxic T lymphocyte (CTL)- or NK cell-mediated cytotoxicity. The DX11 antibody inhibits T- and NK cell-mediated cytotoxicity against a variety of tumor cell targets, and blocks cytokine production by alloantigen-specific T cells.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.