PE Mouse Anti-Human CD206
Clone 19.2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Macrophage mannose receptor; MMR; MRC1; CLEC13D
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Placental Macrophage Mannose Receptor
- Workshop No. VII 70318
- Entrez Gene ID 4360
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 19.2 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD206 which is also known as the macrophage mannose receptor (MMR) or C-type lectin domain family 13 member D (CLEC13D). CD206 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein of approximately 162 kDa which binds to glycoconjugates containing mannose, fucose, or N-acetylglucosamine. These carbohydrates are present on the surface of many microorganisms and enable the macrophage to bind to microorganisms through the MMR and internalize them during the process of phagocytosis. CD206 is expressed on human macrophages, endothelial cells, and cultured dendritic cells. It is not detected on resting monocytes. Mannose receptor expression is upregulated on peripheral blood mononuclear cells following 3 day incubation with GM-CSF.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.