PE Mouse Anti-Human CCR2 (CD192)
Clone LS132.1D9 (also known as 1D9) (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CCR2; CD192; CKR2; CC-CKR-2; CMKBR2; MCP-1 receptor; MCP-1-R
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CCR2 Transfected Cell Line
- Entrez Gene ID 729230
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The LS132.1D9 (aka, 1D9) monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes C-C chemokine receptor type 2 (CCR2 or CC-CKR-2) which is also known as CD192, CKR2, CMKBR2, or Monocyte chemoattractant protein 1 receptor (MCP-1 Receptor or MCP-1-R). CCR2 (CD192) is a seven-transmembrane, G-protein-coupled, glycoprotein receptor that belongs to the beta chemokine receptor family. It is expressed on basophils, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, activated T cells and B cells. CCR2 (CD192) serves as a receptor for Monocyte chemoattractant protein 1 (MCP-1/CCL2), MCP-2/CCL8, MCP-3/CCL7, and MCP-4/CCL13. CD192 exists in two forms, CD192A and CD192B. The two forms are derived from alternatively spliced variants of a single gene and differ at their intracellular C-terminal ends. CD192 plays an important role in inflammatory responses including monocytic infiltration of tissues associated with certain diseases, eg, atherosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tumors.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.