BUV395 Mouse Anti-Human CD29
Clone MAR4 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name ITGB1; Integrin beta-1; Integrin β1; FNRB; GPIIA; ITB1; MDF2; MSK12; VLA-4β
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Purified Human α5β1 Fibronectin Receptor
- Workshop No. VI A093
- Entrez Gene ID 3688
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MAR4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD29. CD29 is a 130 kDa integrin β 1 subunit that is expressed as a heterodimeric complex with one of six distinct α subunits, comprising the very late activation antigen (VLA) subfamily of adhesion receptors. The β 1 subunit has a broad tissue distribution; it is expressed on lymphocytes, monocytes and weakly on granulocytes, but not on erythrocytes. These receptors are involved in a variety of cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon BUV395 which has been exclusively developed by BD Biosciences as an optimal dye for use on a 355 nm laser equipped instrument. With an Ex Max at 348 nm and an Em Max at 395 nm, this dye has virtually no spillover into any other detector. BD Horizon BUV395 can be excited with a 355 nm laser and detected with a 379/28 filter.
BUV395 is a UV-excitable dye that has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences. With an excitation max of 348 nm and emission max of 395 nm, BUV395 can be excited by the 355-nm laser and detected in a 379/28 filter. This dye is optimal for multicolor flow cytometry because it has little to no spillover into other detectors.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BUV395 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BUV395 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Species testing during development may have been performed with a different format of the same clone. Selected applications have been tested for cross-reactivity.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.