APC-R700 Rat Anti-Human CCR7 (CD197)
Clone 3D12 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name CCR7, BLR-2, EBI-1, CMKBR7
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Rat IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CCR7 protein
- Entrez Gene ID 1236
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, protein stabilizer, glycerol and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The monoclonal antibody 3D12 reacts with the human CC chemokine receptor, CCR7. CCR7 (previously known as BLR-2, EBI-1 and CMKBR7), a seven-transmembrane, G-protein-coupled receptor, is the specific receptor for CC chemokines, MIP-3β/Exodus 3/ELC/ CCL19 and 6Ckine/Exodus 2/SLC/TCA4/CCL21. It has been shown that CCR7 mRNA is expressed mainly in lymphoid tissues including spleen, lymph nodes and tonsil. CCR7 mRNA was also detected in peripheral T and B lymphocytes, in bone marrow and cord blood CD34-positive cells and mature dendritic cells. The human CCR7 gene, unlike other CC chemokine receptor genes, has been mapped to chromosome 17q12. The immunogen used to generate 3D12 hybridoma was the N-terminus as well as parts of the second extracellular loop of human CCR7 protein. The monoclonal antibody 3D12 recognizes an epitope mapping to the N-terminus of human CCR7.
This antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon APC-R700, which has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a better alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. APC-R700 excites and emits at similar wavelengths to Alexa Fluor® 700 yet exhibits significantly improved brightness. This dye can be excited by the red laser and detected with the same filter set as Alexa Fluor® (eg, 730/45-nm filter).
APC-R700 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines APC with R700, a proprietary organic dye. This dye has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a brighter alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, APC-R700 and Alexa Fluor® 700 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon APC-R700 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon APC-R700 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.