APC Mouse Anti-Human TCR γδ
Clone B1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name TCRgd; γδ TCR; TRG@, TRD@; TCRG, TCRD; TCR gamma delta
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The B1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the γδ T cell receptor (γδ TCR). This receptor complex consists of two disulfide-linked transmembrane glycoproteins, a γ chain (45-60 kDa) and a δ subunit (40-60 kDa). The γδ TCR is associated with the signal-transducing CD3 complex. The γδ TCR is expressed by thymocytes and by peripheral T cell subsets (γδ T cells) that are located in the blood, liver, skin and various lymphoid and mucosal tissues. γδ T cells contribute to both innate and adaptive immune responses to infections and tumors. Reports suggest that γδ T cells may also play roles in antigen presentation and the regulation of autoimmune responses.
Allophycocyanin (APC), is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in blue-green algae. Its molecular weight is approximately 105 kDa. APC has six phycocyanobilin chromophores per molecule, which makes it a very bright fluorochrome that is highly suitable for flow cytometry applications. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The antibody was conjugated to APC under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free APC were removed.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.