APC Mouse Anti-Human CD7
Clone M-T701 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name GP40; LEU-9; T-cell leukemia antigen; Tp40; TP41
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen P-CLL and Jurkat Cells
- Workshop No. IV T163
- Entrez Gene ID 924
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The M-T701 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD7. CD7 is a 40 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. The CD7 antigen is also known as Leu-9, TP41, Tp40, GP40, and T-cell leukemia antigen. It is expressed on thymocytes, T cells, pre-B cells, and NK cells. CD7 is present in reduced density on monocytic cells and cell lines. Functional studies demonstrate that crosslinking of the CD7 can induce transmembrane calcium flux in T cells.
Allophycocyanin (APC), is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in blue-green algae. Its molecular weight is approximately 105 kDa. APC has six phycocyanobilin chromophores per molecule, which makes it a very bright fluorochrome that is highly suitable for flow cytometry applications. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to APC under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free APC were removed.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- This APC-conjugated reagent can be used in any flow cytometer equipped with a dye, HeNe, or red diode laser.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.