PE Rat Anti-Mouse CD195
Clone C34-3448 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Ccr5; chemokine (C-C) receptor 5; C-C CKR-5; CC-CKR-5; CCR-5; AM4-7
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG2c, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse CCR5 aa. 9-30
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The C34-3448 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD195 which is also known as, C-C chemokine receptor type 5 (CCR5). CD195 is a seven transmembrane-spanning G-protein-coupled receptor that belongs to the β-chemokine receptor family. CD195 regulates lymphocyte chemotaxis activation and transendothelial migration during inflammation. It signals in response to at least three chemokines: CCL3/MIP-1α, CCL4/MIP-1β, and CCL5/RANTES. CD195 is expressed on macrophages and some T-lymphocytes.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
Immunofluorescent Staining and Flow Cytometry Analysis: The PE-conjugated C34-3448 antibody can be used for multicolor immunofluorescent staining and flow cytometric analysis to identify and enumerate CD195-expressing cells within mixed cell populations. For optimal immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis, the antibody should be titrated (≤ 0.25 µg mAb/million cells). For specific methodology, please visit the onnline protocols section or chapter on intracellular staining in the Immune Function Handbook, both of which are posted on our web site, www.bdbiosciences.com.