Purified NA/LE Mouse Anti-Human CD4
Clone RPA-T4 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Functional assay (Tested During Development)
- Workshop No. IV T114; VI 6T-079
- Entrez Gene ID 920
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The RPA-T4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD4, a 59 kDa single-chain transmembrane glycoprotein that is expressed on T-helper/inducer cell populations. CD4 is also expressed on thymocyte subsets and at lower levels on monocytes and macrophages. CD4 functions as a co-receptor in MHC class II-restricted antigen-induced T cell activation and as a receptor for human immunodeficiency viruses (HIV). This antibody binds to the D1 domain (CDR1 and CDR3 epitopes) of the CD4 antigen and reacts with approximately 80% of thymocytes and 45% of peripheral blood lymphocytes. RPA-T4 is capable of blocking HIV-1, gp120, and inhibits syncytium formation.
This antibody is capable of blocking mixed-lymphocyte reaction (MLR).
- Format NA/LE
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.