APC Mouse Anti-Human CD2
Clone L303.1 (also known as L303) (RUO (GMP))
- Concentration 50 μg/mL
- Vol. Per Test 5 μL
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen CD3-activated Human T Lymphocytes
- Storage Buffer Phosphate buffered saline with gelatin and 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO (GMP)
Regulatory Status Legend
• CD2, clone S5.2, is derived from hybridization of mouse Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice immunized with T lymphocytes activated by mixed lymphocyte culture.
• CD2, clone L303.1, is derived by the fusion of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with splenocytes from BALB/c mice immunized with CD3-activated human T lymphocytes.
CD2 recognizes a human lymphocyte antigen, 45 to 50 kilodaltons (kDa), which also forms the binding site for sheep erythrocytes.
Allophycocyanin (APC), is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in blue-green algae. Its molecular weight is approximately 105 kDa. APC has six phycocyanobilin chromophores per molecule, which makes it a very bright fluorochrome that is highly suitable for flow cytometry applications. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously
Preparation and Storage
Store vials at 2°C to 8°C. Conjugated forms should not be frozen and should be protected from exposure to light. Each reagent is stable for the period shown on the bottle label when stored as directed.