Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD49e
Clone VC5 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Integrin α5 chain
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Pig (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. VI A091
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Reacts with the α5 integrin, a dimer of 135/25 kDa, that associates with β1 integrin (CD29) to form VLA-5, a well-established fibronectin receptor that is expressed on many cell types, including fibroblasts, endothelial cells, epithelial cells, platelets, peripheral T cells, the myeloid cell line U937, K562 and some melanoma cell lines. This clone does not inhibit α5β1/ligand binding.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
- Format Purified
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.