Purified NA/LE Rat Anti-Mouse CD45
Clone 30-F11 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Ptprc; LCA; Leukocyte common antigen; T200; Ly-5; Lyt-4
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse Thymus / Spleen
- Entrez Gene ID 19264
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 30-F11 clone has been reported to react with all isoforms and both alloantigens of CD45, which is found on hematopoietic stem cells and all cells of hematopoietic origin, except erythrocytes. CD45 is a transmembrane glycoprotein which is expressed at high levels on the cell surface, and its presence distinguishes leukocytes from non-hematopoietic cells. CD45 is a member of the Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase (PTP) family, where the intracellular carboxy-terminal region contains two PTP catalytic domains, and the extracellular region is highly variable due to alternative splicing of exons 4, 5, and 6 (designated as A, B, and C, respectively). CD45 isoforms play complex roles in T-cell and B-cell antigen receptor signal transduction and the CD45 isoforms detected in the mouse are cell type-, maturation-, and activation state-specific.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.