PE Rat Anti-Human CD49f
Clone GoH3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name ITGA6; IThe GoH3 monoclonal ntegrin alpha-6; Integrin α6 chain; VLA-6; ITA6
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Rat SD, also known as Sprague-Dawley (outbred) IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Mouse, Pig, Dog (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse mammary tumor cells
- Workshop No. IV P55
- Entrez Gene ID 3655
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The GoH3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD49f which is also known as integrin α6 chain. CD49f is a ~150 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the integrin alpha chain family of extracellular matrix and cell adhesion receptors. The integrin α6 subunit associates with the integrin β1 chain (CD29) to form VLA-6 and with the integrin β4 chain (CD104) to form the integrin α6β4 complex, also known as the laminin and kalinin receptor. CD49f is expressed mainly on T cells, monocytes, platelets, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, perineural cells, and trophoblasts of placenta. GoH3 recognizes an extracellular epitope of integrin α6 on human, mouse and bovine cells. GoH3 has been reported to block the binding of integrin α6 to laminin P1 and E8 fragments.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.