APC Rat anti-Human TLR9
Clone eB72-1665 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Rat IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Intracellular staining (flow cytometry) (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Toll-like receptor 9 (TLR9), also designated as CD289, is a type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein (~110-119 kDa calculated molecular weights for protein isoforms) encoded by the TLR9 gene in chromosome 3. TLR9 is a member of the Toll-like receptor (TLR) family whose members play fundamental roles in pathogen recognition and activation of innate immunity. TLR9 is highly expressed by plasmacytoid dendritic cells and B cells and at lower levels in some other cell types. TLR9 is expressed predominantly in the endoplasmic reticulum. It is recruited to endosomal and lysosomal compartments upon cellular stimulation by bacterial, viral or synthetic DNA molecules that contain unmethylated CpG dinucleotide sequences. TLR9 generated signals lead to the activation of genes that express type-I interferons and proinflammatory cytokines including IL-6 and IL-12. TLR9-mediated signaling is also implicated in acquired immune responses as well as in the pathogenesis of autoimmune diseases. The eB72-1665.1 mAb recognizes the human TLR9 epitope from the peptide sequence, amino acids 273-288.
Allophycocyanin (APC), is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in blue-green algae. Its molecular weight is approximately 105 kDa. APC has six phycocyanobilin chromophores per molecule, which makes it a very bright fluorochrome that is highly suitable for flow cytometry applications. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to APC under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free APC were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- This APC-conjugated reagent can be used in any flow cytometer equipped with a dye, HeNe, or red diode laser.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.