Human Soluble CD62E (E-Selectin) Flex Set
- Brand BD™ Cytometric Bead Array (CBA)
- Bead Position D9
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The BD™ CBA Human Soluble CD62E (E-Selectin) Flex Set is a bead-based immunoassay capable of measuring human soluble CD62E (E-Selectin) in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatant samples. Human reactivity was determined by testing samples with the BD CBA Human Soluble CD62E (E-Selectin) Flex Set. The biology and function of soluble CD62E (E-Selectin) has been extensively reviewed in the literature. For more information on bead-based immunoassays, refer to the product insert for the BD CBA Human Soluble Protein Master Buffer Kit (Cat. No. 558264 or 558265).
This BD™ CBA Flex Set contains one vial each of Capture Bead and PE Detection Reagent and two vials of Standard. The Capture Bead and PE Detection Reagent components of this flex set have been formulated to a 50x concentration to ensure product performance when multiplexed. The Standard component is lyophilized and should be transferred to a 15 mL polypropylene tube for reconstitution. When reconstituted in 4.0 mL Assay Diluent, the standard has a protein concentration of 10,000 pg/mL. Discard unused reconstituted standard, do not store or reuse. Store lyophilized standard and other components at 4°C. Protect Capture Beads and the PE Detection Reagent from prolonged exposure to light.
Human Soluble CD62E (E-Selectin) Standard
Human Soluble CD62E (E-Selectin) PE Detection Reagent
||100 Tests (1 ea)|
Human Soluble CD62E (E-Selectin) Capture Bead D9
||100 Tests (1 ea)|
- ProClin is a trademark of Rohm and Haas Company.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Warning: CBA lyophilized standard contains 0.02% (w/w) of a CMIT/MIT mixture (3:1), which is a mixture of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC No 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC No 220-239-6] (3:1). Hazard statement: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Precautionary statements: Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/eye/face protection. Wear protective clothing. Avoid breathing mist/vapours/spray. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- Hazardous Ingredient: ProClin™ 150. Avoid exposure to skin and eyes and ingestion. Wash exposed skin with soap and water. Flush eyes with water.
The BD CBA Human Soluble CD62E (E-Selectin) Flex Set must be used in conjunction with a BD CBA Human Soluble Protein Master Buffer Kit (Cat. No. 558264, 100 tests, or 558265, 500 tests), a flow cytometer, and FCAP Array™ Software. Detailed instructions on the use of this product can be found in the manual for the BD CBA Human Soluble Protein Master Buffer Kit. When following the directions in the Master Buffer Kit, the top standard point for the BD CBA Human Soluble CD62E (E-Selectin) Flex Set will be 10,000 pg/mL. An example standard curve is shown in figure 1.
The BD CBA Human Soluble CD62E (E-Selectin) Flex Set should not be used in the same assay well with any non-BD CBA Human Soluble Protein Flex Set reagents (such as BD CBA Mouse or Rat Soluble Protein or Cell Signaling Flex Sets) nor with any BD CBA Human Soluble Receptor Protein Flex Set reagents. For technical protocols and additional resources, please visit "Bead-Based Immunoassays" at our website: http://www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources.
Limit of Detection: The theoretical limit of detection is 57.3 pg/mL and was determined by evaluating the estimated result of the average MFI of the negative control (0 pg/mL, n=30) + 2 standard deviations.