PE Goat anti-Mouse Ig Detector
- Brand BD™ Cytometric Bead Array (CBA)
- Vol. Per Test 50 µl
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The PE Goat anti-Mouse Ig Detector is useful in the verification of the conjugation of mouse antibody of IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3, IgM or IgA isotypes to the BD CBA Functional Beads. Weaker reactivity may be seen with mouse IgM isotype antibodies. It has minimal cross-reactivity with rat, human, bovine or horse serum proteins.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The polyclonal antibody was purified from antiserum by negative adsorption and affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This conjugated product is sold under license to the following patents: US Patent No. 5,798,276.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
This antibody has been formulated at 50 µl/test and is useful in detection of mouse antibody conjugated to the BD CBA Functional Beads. For specific instructions on the use of this antibody for the detection of antibody conjugated to BD CBA Functional Beads, refer to the Conjugation Confirmation procedure in the BD CBA Functional Bead Conjugation Buffer Set Instruction Manual (Cat. No. 558556).