Purified Mouse Anti-Rat CD45R
Clone HIS24 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Rat (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Western blot, Immunohistochemistry-formalin (antigen retrieval required), Immunohistochemistry-zinc-fixed, Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Reported)
- Immunogen Low-Density Cells from AO/G Rat Peyer's Patches
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HIS24 antibody reacts with a developmentally regulated form of CD45 found on most B lymphocytes, including developing B cells in the bone marrow and peripheral B cells, but not plasma cells. The level of expression of this CD45R antigen appears to be an indicator of both maturational stages in the B-cell lineage and of functionally distinct B-cell subsets. The HIS24 mAb, in combination with other markers such as TdT and Ig expression, is effective in the identification of B-cell progenitors. CD45 is a member of the Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase (PTP) family: Its intracellular (COOH-terminal) region contains two PTP catalytic domains, and the extracellular region is highly variable due to alternative splicing of exons 4, 5, and 6 (designated A, B, and C, respectively), plus differing levels of glycosylation. The CD45 isoforms detected in the rat are cell type-, maturation-, and activation state-specific. The CD45 isoforms play complex roles in T-cell and B-cell antigen receptor signal transduction.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.