APC Hamster Anti-Mouse CD69
Clone H1.2F3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name VEA; Very Early Activation Antigen; AIM; Activation Induced Molecule
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Armenian Hamster IgG1, λ3
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse Dendritic Epidermal T Cell Line Y245
- Entrez Gene ID 12515
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The H1.2F3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD69 (Very Early Activation antigen), an 85 kDa disulfide-linked homodimer of differentially glycosylated subunits. CD69 is a C-type lectin, most closely related to the NKR-P1 and Ly-49 NK cell-activation molecules. Its expression is rapidly induced upon activation of lymphocytes (T, B, NK, and NK-T cells), neutrophils, and macrophages. CD69 is expressed also on thymocytes that are undergoing positive selection; its role in that process is unclear. H1.2F3 mAb augments PMA-induced T-cell stimulation and IFN-γ-induced macrophage stimulation. IL-2-activated NK cells express CD69, and H1.2F3 mAb induces redirected lysis of FcR-bearing target cells by NK cells.
Allophycocyanin (APC), is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in blue-green algae. Its molecular weight is approximately 105 kDa. APC has six phycocyanobilin chromophores per molecule, which makes it a very bright fluorochrome that is highly suitable for flow cytometry applications. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to APC under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free APC were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Although hamster immunoglobulin isotypes have not been well defined, BD Biosciences Pharmingen has grouped Armenian and Syrian hamster IgG monoclonal antibodies according to their reactivity with a panel of mouse anti-hamster IgG mAbs. A table of the hamster IgG groups, Reactivity of Mouse Anti-Hamster Ig mAbs, may be viewed at http://www.bdbiosciences.com/documents/hamster_chart_11x17.pdf.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.