Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD79b
Clone CB3-1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Igβ
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Purified CD79αβ from Ramos B Cell Line
- Workshop No. VI CD79.1
- Entrez Gene ID 974
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Immunoglobulin (Ig) antigen receptors are composed of a non-covalently- associated complex of Ig and two other proteins, Igα and Igβ, which have been designated in the Fifth International Leukocyte Workshop as CD79a and CD79b respectively. CB3-1 reacts with CD79b, which is expressed on surface Ig(sIg)-positive lymphocytes and B-cell lines but only in the cytoplasm of sIg-negative cells including most terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase (TdT) positive early pre-B and all cytoplasmic µ positive pre-B cell lines. Antibodies to CD79b are helpful in delineating signal transduction pathways activated via antibody receptors during different stages of B-cell differentiation.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.