Alexa Fluor® 647 Mouse anti-Human CD191
Clone 53504 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CCR1; C-C CKR-1; C-C chemokine receptor type 1; SCYAR1
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG2b
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Transfected Cell Line
- Workshop No. VIII 80128
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
CD191 (also known as CCR1, CC-CKR1, HM145 and MIP-1αR), a seven-transmembrane, G-proteincoupled receptor, is the specific receptor for CC chemokine CCL3, CCL5, CCL7, CCL8, CCL14, CCL15, CCL16 and CCL23. It has been reported that human CD191 is expressed in peripheral monocytes and lymphocytes, bone marrow CD34+ cells. In addition, CD191 mRNA has been detected in dendritic cells and eosinophils. The human CD191 gene has been mapped to chromosome 3p21. The immunogen used to generate 53504 hybridoma was human CD191-transfected mouse cells. The antibody does not cross-react with human CCR5 transfected cells.
Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugates are highly photostable and remain fluorescent over a broad pH range. The excitation and emission maxima are nearly identical to those of APC. However, APC tends to be brighter while Alexa Fluor® 647 is more optimal for intracellular applications. This fluorochrome exhibits uncommon photostability, making it an ideal choice for use in fluorescence microscopy. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously.
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimum conditions, and unreacted Alexa Fluor® 647 was removed.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Alexa Fluor® 647 fluorochrome emission is collected at the same instrument settings as for allophycocyanin (APC).
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
- The Alexa Fluor®, Pacific Blue™, and Cascade Blue® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, excluding use in combination with microarrays, or as analyte specific reagents. The Alexa Fluor® dyes (except for Alexa Fluor® 430), Pacific Blue™ dye, and Cascade Blue® dye are covered by pending and issued patents.