Biotin Goat Anti-Mouse Ig (Multiple Adsorption)
Clone Polyclonal (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.25 mg/ml
- Isotype Goat Ig
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-zinc-fixed, Immunohistochemistry-frozen, Immunohistochemistry-paraffin (Tested During Development)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, goat serum, and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The polyclonal antibody was purified from antiserum by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
The polyclonal antibody solution was passed through solid-phase immunoadsorbent gels to minimize cross reactivity with rat, human, bovine, and horse serum proteins.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
Immunohistochemistry: This antibody may be used as a second-step reagent for staining acetone-fixed frozen, formalin or zinc-fixed paraffin-embedded sections. Investigators are highly encouraged to titrate the antibody for each individual application. A starting dilution of 1:50 is suggested.