Purified Mouse Anti-Hsp70
Clone 7/Hsp70 (RUO)
- Brand BD Transduction Laboratories™
- Concentration 250 µg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Dog (Tested in Development)
Western blot (Routinely Tested)
Immunofluorescence, Immunoprecipitation (Tested During Development)
Immunohistochemistry (Not Recommended)
- Immunogen Human Hsp70 aa. 429-640
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, glycerol, and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Hsp70 is a member of the heat shock or stress-induced genes whose expression is regulated at both transcriptional and translational levels. Elevated temperatures induce a transient resistance to subsequent heat exposure in various types of cells. Although Hsp70 protein is constitutively expressed at low levels, its expression abundantly increases in response to heat stress. During such stress, Hsp70 leaves the cytoplasm and nucleoplasm and rapidly accumulates in the nucleolus. Removal of the stress results in the redistribution of Hsp70 to its original locations.
This antibody is routinely tested by western blot analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
- Format Purified
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at -20°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.