Purified Mouse Anti-Hsp70
Clone 5G10 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG2b
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Western blot (Routinely Tested)
Immunoprecipitation (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Purified Hsp70
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Cells from many organisms increase the expression of heat shock or stress proteins in response to adverse changes. The heat shock protein (HSP) 70 family consists of multiple members, localized within different intracellular compartments. HSP 70 is constitutively expressed in many human cells with increased expression observed following stress. Members of the HSP 70 family bind ATP, and are thought to function as molecular chaperones by assisting in the folding of other proteins in various intracellular compartments. HSP 70 migrates at a molecular weight of 70 kDa in SDS-PAGE.
The 5G10 antibody recognizes human HSP 70. Purified HSP 70 was isolated from K562, a human erythroid cell line, and used as immunogen.
- Format Purified
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
Western blot: Please refer to http://www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols/Western_Blotting.shtml. HeLa cervical carcinoma cells (ATCC CCL-2) are suggested as a positive control.