CD3 FITC/CD16 + CD56 PE/CD45 PerCP/CD19 APC
Clone SJ25C1 (also known as SJ25-C1) SK7 (also known as Leu-4) B73.1 NCAM16.2 (also known as NCAM 16) 2D1 (IVD)
- Brand BD Multitest™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µL
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Buffered saline with 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
BD MultiTEST™ CD3 ﬂuorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)/CD16+CD56 phycoerythrin (PE)/CD45 peridinin chlorophyll protein (PerCP)/CD19 allophycocyanin (APC) is a four-color direct immunoﬂuorescence reagent for use with a suitably equipped ﬂow cytometer to identify and determine the percentages and absolute counts of mature human T (CD3+), natural killer (NK) (CD3–CD16+CD56+), and B (CD3–CD19+) lymphocytes in erythrocyte-lysed whole blood. When used with TruCOUNT™ Tubes, absolute counts of these populations can be enumerated from a single tube.
BD MultiTEST reagent and TruCOUNT Tubes can be used with the FACS Loader. BD MultiTEST reagent and TruCOUNT Tubes can be used with the FACS Loader.
|Specificity||Clone||Format||Isotype||Entrez Gene ID|
|CD19||SJ25C1 (also known as SJ25-C1)||APC||IgG1, κ||930|
|CD3||SK7 (also known as Leu-4)||FITC||IgG1, κ||916|
|CD16 (FcγRIII)||B73.1||PE||IgG1, κ|
|CD56 (NCAM-1)||NCAM16.2 (also known as NCAM 16)||PE||IgG2b, κ||4684|
Preparation and Storage
1. Store the reagent at 2–8°C. Do not use after the expiration date shown on the label.
2. Do not freeze the reagent or expose it to direct light during storage or incubation with cells. Keep the reagent vial dry.
3. Store Trucount tubes in their original foil pouch at 2–25°C. To avoid potential condensation, open the pouch only after it has reached room temperature and carefully reseal the pouch immediately after removing a tube. Examine the desiccant each time you open the pouch. If the desiccant has turned from blue to lavender, discard the remaining tubes. Use tubes within 1 hour after removal from the foil pouch and do not use beyond the expiration date indicated on the packaging.