CD3 FITC/ CD8 PE/CD45 PerCP/CD4 APC
Clone SK3 (also known as Leu3a) SK7 (also known as Leu-4) SK1 2D1 (IVD)
- Brand BD Multitest™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µL
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Buffered saline with 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
BD Multitest CD3 fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)/CD8 phycoerythrin (PE)/CD45 peridinin chlorophyll protein (PerCP)/CD4 allophycocyanin (APC) is a four-color direct immunofluorescence reagent for identifying and determining the percentages and absolute counts of mature human T lymphocytes (CD3+), suppressor/cytotoxic (CD3+CD8+) T-lymphocyte subsets, and helper/inducer (CD3+CD4+) T-lymphocyte subsets in erythrocyte-lysed whole blood. When used with BD Trucount™ absolute count tubes, these populations can be enumerated from a single tube.
|Specificity||Clone||Format||Isotype||Entrez Gene ID|
|CD4||SK3 (also known as Leu3a)||APC||IgG1, κ||920|
|CD3||SK7 (also known as Leu-4)||FITC||IgG1, κ||916|
Preparation and Storage
• Store the reagent at 2–8°C. Do not use after the expiration date shown on the label.
• Do not freeze the reagent or expose it to direct light during storage or incubation with cells. Keep the reagent vial dry.
• Store BD Trucount tubes in their original foil pouch at 2–25°C. To avoid potential condensation, open the pouch only after it has reached room temperature and carefully reseal the pouch immediately after removing a tube. Examine the desiccant each time you open the pouch. If the desiccant has turned from blue to lavender, discard the remaining tubes. Use tubes within 1 hour after removal from the foil pouch and do not use beyond the expiration date indicated on the packaging.