- Brand BD Simultest™
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Regulatory Status IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
The BD Simultest™ IMK Plus reagent kit is a two-color direct immunofluorescence method for enumerating percentages of the following mature (non-blast) human lymphocyte subsets in erythrocyte-lysed whole blood (LWB): T (CD3+) and activated T (CD3+HLA-DR) lymphocytes, B (CD9+) lymphocytes, helper/inducer (CD4+) and suppressor/cytotosic (CD8+) lymphocytes, and natural killer (NK) (CD16+ or CD56+ or both) lymphocytes. The helper/suppressor ratio (CD4+/CD8+) can also be determined.
Contents: BD FACS™ Lysing Solution and six BD Simultest reagents:BD Leucogate™ (CD45 FITC / CD14 PE), isotype control (IgG1 FITC / IgG2a PE), CD3 FITC / CD19 PE, CD4 FITC / CD8 PE, CD3 FITC /Anti–HLA-DR PE, and CD3 FITC /CD16 PE + CD56 PE.
Preparation and Storage
1. For in vitro diagnostic use.
2. When stored at 2° to 8°C, antibody reagents are stable until the expiration date shown on the label. Do not use after the expiration date.
3. The antibody reagents should not be frozen or exposed to direct light during storage or during incubation with cells. Keep the reagent vial dry.
4. Incubation or centrifugation times or temperatures other than those speciﬁed can be a source of error.
5. For optimal results, stain blood samples within 6 hours of venipuncture.
6. Alteration in the appearance of any of the reagents, such as precipitation or discoloration, indicates instability or deterioration. In such cases, the reagent should not be used.
7. The antibody reagents contain sodium azide as a preservative; however, care should be taken to avoid microbial contamination, which can cause erroneous results.