Control γ1 FITC/γ2a PE
Clone X40 X39 (IVD)
- Brand BD Simultest™
- Reactivity KLH, Human (QC Testing)
Controls (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Phosphate buffered saline with gelatin and 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
BD Simultest™ Control γ1/γ2a (IgG1 FITC/IgG2a PE) is a two-color direct immunofluorescence reagent for use as a negative control in flow cytometric immunophenotyping of erythrocyte-lysed whole blood (LWB). BD Simultest Control γ1/γ2a is used with BD Simulset™ software to set fluorescence-1 (FL1) and fluorescence-2 (FL2) quadrant markers around the unstained (negative) lymphocyte population and to estimate the amount of nonantigen-specific antibody binding (nonspecific staining) present, particularly that caused by Fc receptors. BD Simultest Control γ1/γ2a is for in vitro diagnostic use with BD Simultest in vitro diagnostic reagents.
|Specificity||Clone||Format||Isotype||Entrez Gene ID|
|Mouse γ2a||X39||PE||IgG2a, κ||380793|
Preparation and Storage
• BD Simultest Control γ1/γ2a is for in vitro diagnostic use with BD Simultest in vitro diagnostic reagents.
• When stored at 2° to 8°C, antibody reagents are stable until the expiration date shown on the label. Do not use after the expiration date.
• The antibody reagent should not be frozen or exposed to direct light during storage or during incubation with cells.
• Incubation or centrifugation times or temperatures other than those specified may be a source of error.
• For optimal results, stain blood samples within 6 hours of venipuncture.
• Alteration in the appearance of the reagent, such as precipitation or discoloration, indicates instability or deterioration. In such cases, the reagent should not be used.
• The antibody reagents contain sodium azide as a preservative. However, care should be taken to avoid microbial contamination, which may cause erroneous results.