Control γ1 FITC/γ1 PE/CD45 PerCP
Clone X40 X40 2D1 (IVD)
- Brand BD Tritest™
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Controls (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Buffered saline with BSA and 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
Becton Dickinson Immunocytometry Systems (BDIS) Tritest ™ Control, γ1 fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)/γ1 phycoerythrin (PE)/CD45 peridinin chlorophyll (PerCP), is a three-color direct immunofluorescence reagent used as an isotype (negative) control for flow cytometric immunophenotyping of erythrocyte-lysed whole blood with BD Tritest reagents on the Becton Dickinson family of flow cytometers. The Tritest Control is used to determine the unstained lymphocyte population on a fluorescence 1 (FL1) vs fluorescence 2 (FL2) display and to determine any nonantigen-specific antibody binding (nonspecific staining) present, particularly that caused by Fc receptors.
BD Tritest Control is for in vitro diagnostic use with BD in vitro diagnostic Tritest reagents.
|Specificity||Clone||Format||Isotype||Entrez Gene ID|
Preparation and Storage
1. For in vitro diagnostic use.
2. Store the reagent at 2° to 8°C to maintain stability. Do not use after expiration date shown on the label.
3. Do not freeze the reagent or expose it to direct light during storage or during incubation with cells. Keep the reagent vial dry.
4. Do not use the reagent if you observe any changes in appearance. Precipitation or discoloration indicates instability or deterioration.
5. The antibody reagent contains sodium azide as a preservative; however, care should be taken to avoid microbial contamination, which may cause erroneous results.