CD4 FITC/CD8 PE
Clone SK3 (also known as Leu3a) SK1 (IVD)
- Brand BD Simultest™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µL
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Buffered saline with gelatin and 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
BD Simultest™ CD4/CD8 is a two-color direct immunofluorescence reagent for enumerating percentages of mature human helper/inducer (CD4+) and suppressor/cytotoxic (CD8+) lymphocytes in erythrocyte-lysed whole blood (LWB). The helper/suppressor ratio (CD4+/CD8+) can also be determined.
|Specificity||Clone||Format||Isotype||Entrez Gene ID|
|CD4||SK3 (also known as Leu3a)||FITC||IgG1, κ||920|
Preparation and Storage
• For in vitro diagnostic use.
• When stored at 2° to 8°C, the antibody reagent is stable until the expiration date shown on the label. Do not use after the expiration date.
• The antibody reagent should not be frozen or exposed to direct light during storage or during incubation with cells. Keep the reagent vial dry.
• Alteration in the appearance of the reagent, such as precipitation or discoloration, indicates instability or deterioration. In such cases, the reagent should not be used.
• The antibody reagent contains sodium azide as a preservative; however, care should be taken to avoid microbial contamination, which may cause erroneous results.