CD3 FITC/CD8 PE/CD45 PerCP with BD Trucount™ Tubes
Clone SK7 (also known as Leu-4) SK1 2D1 (IVD)
- Brand BD Tritest™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µL
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Buffered saline with BSA and 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
BD Tritest™ CD3 fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)/CD8 phycoerythrin (PE)/CD45 peridinin chlorophyll protein (PerCP) is a three-color direct immunofluorescence reagent for use with a suitably equipped flow cytometer to identify and determine the percentages and absolute counts of mature human T lymphocytes (CD3+) and suppressor/cytotoxic (CD3+CD8+) T-lymphocytes subsets in erythrocyte-lysed whole blood. When used with TruCOUNT™ Tubes, absolute counts of these populations can be enumerated from a single tube.
This BD Tritest reagent and TruCOUNT Tubes can be used with the FACS™ Loader. The reagent can be used with or without an isotype control.
|Specificity||Clone||Format||Isotype||Entrez Gene ID|
|CD3||SK7 (also known as Leu-4)||FITC||IgG1, κ||916|
Preparation and Storage
• Store the reagent at 2° to 8°C. Do not use after the expiration date shown on the label.
• Do not freeze the reagent or expose it to direct light during storage or incubation with cells. Keep the reagent vial dry.
• Store BD Trucount tubes in their original foil pouch at 2° to 25°C. To avoid potential condensation, open the pouch only after it has reached room temperature and carefully reseal the pouch immediately after removing a tube. Examine the desiccant each time you open the pouch. If the desiccant has turned from blue to lavender, discard the remaining tubes. An unopened pouch is stable until the expiration date shown on the packaging. Do not open and use tubes after this expiration date. Use tubes within 1 hour after removal from the foil pouch. Use remaining tubes within 1 month after opening the pouch.