CD3 FITC/CD4 PE
Clone SK7 (also known as Leu-4) SK3 (also known as Leu3a) (IVD)
- Brand BD Simultest™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µL
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Buffered saline with gelatin and 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
Becton Dickinson Immunocytometry Systems (BDIS) Simultest™ CD3/CD4 (Leu™-4/3a) is a two-color direct immunofluorescence reagent for enumerating percentages of mature human helper/inducer T lymphocytes in erythrocyte-lysed whole blood (LWB).
|Specificity||Clone||Format||Isotype||Entrez Gene ID|
|CD3||SK7 (also known as Leu-4)||FITC||IgG1, κ||916|
|CD4||SK3 (also known as Leu3a)||PE||IgG1, κ||920|
Preparation and Storage
1. For in vitro diagnostic use.
2. When stored at 2° to 8°C, the antibody reagent is stable until the expiration date shown on the label. Do not use after the expiration date.
3. The antibody reagent should not be frozen or exposed to direct light during storage or during incubation with cells. Keep the reagent vial dry.
4. Alteration in the appearance of the reagent, such as precipitation or discoloration, indicates instability or deterioration. In such cases, the reagent should not be used.
5. The antibody reagent contains sodium azide as a preservative; however, care should be taken to avoid microbial contamination, which may cause erroneous results.