CD3 FITC/CD16+CD56 PE/CD45 PerCP
Clone SK7 (also known as Leu-4) B73.1 NCAM16.2 (also known as NCAM 16) 2D1 (IVD)
- Brand BD Tritest™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µL
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Buffered saline with BSA and 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
BD Tritest™ CD3 fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)/CD16+CD56 phycoerythrin (PE)/CD45 peridinin chlorophyll protein (PerCP) is a threecolor direct immunofluorescence reagent for use with a suitably equipped flow cytometer to identify and determine the percentages and absolute counts of mature human T lymphocytes (CD3+) and natural killer (NK) (CD3–CD16+CD56+) lymphocyte subsets in erythrocyte-lysed whole blood. When used with BD Trucount™ tubes, absolute counts of these populations can be enumerated from a single tube.
BD Tritest reagent and BD Trucount tubes can be used with the BD FACS™ Loader. The reagent can be used with or without an isotype control.
|Specificity||Clone||Format||Isotype||Entrez Gene ID|
|CD3||SK7 (also known as Leu-4)||FITC||IgG1, κ||916|
|CD16 (FcγRIII)||B73.1||PE||IgG1, κ|
|CD56 (NCAM-1)||NCAM16.2 (also known as NCAM 16)||PE||IgG2b, κ||4684|
Preparation and Storage
1. Store the reagent at 2–8°C. Do not use after the expiration date shown on the label.
2. Do not freeze the reagent or expose it to direct light during storage or incubation with cells. Keep the reagent vial dry.
3. Store BD Trucount tubes in their original foil pouch at 2–25°C. To avoid potential condensation, open the pouch only after it has reached room temperature and carefully reseal the pouch immediately after removing a tube. Examine the desiccant each time you open the pouch. If the desiccant has turned from blue to lavender, discard the remaining tubes. Use tubes within 1 hour after removal from the foil pouch and do not use beyond the expiration date indicated on the packaging.