PE Mouse Anti-Pig Monocyte/Granulocyte
Clone 74-22-15A (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name SWC3; CD172a
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Pig (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen dd miniature swine thymocytes
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 74-22-15A (switch variant of 74-22-15) monoclonal antibody, an isotype class-switch variant of mAb 74-22-15, specifically binds to a 230-kDa protein expressed by most pig macrophages, peripheral blood monocytes and granulocytes, and few lymphocytes. mAb 74-22-15A does not crossreact with human or bovine cells. This clone was clustered as anti-SWC3a at the First International Swine CD workshop.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.