PerCP Mouse IgG1 κ Isotype Control
Clone MOPC-21 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
Isotype control, Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MOPC-21 immunoglobulin is a mouse myeloma protein. The MOPC-21 immunoglobulin was selected as an isotype control following screening for low background on a variety of mouse and human tissues.
This reagent has been used as isotype control in immunophenotypic studies with baboon, rhesus, or cynomolgus peripheral blood cells.
PerCP is a component of the photosynthetic apparatus found in the dinoflagellate Glenodinium. PerCP is a protein complex with a molecular weight of approximately 35 kDa. Due to its photobleaching characteristics, PerCP conjugates are not recommended for use on flow cytometers with high-power lasers (>25 mW).
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with PerCP under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PerCP were removed. Storage of PerCP conjugates in unoptimized diluent is not recommended and may result in loss of signal intensity.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.