Purified Hamster Anti-Mouse γδ T-Cell Receptor
Clone UC7-13D5 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Armenian Hamster IgG3, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunoprecipitation, (Co)-stimulation, Depletion (Reported)
Immunohistochemistry-formalin (antigen retrieval required) (Not Recommended)
- Immunogen Not Reported
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The UC7-13D5 antibody reacts with the γδ T-cell Receptor (TCR) complex on γδ TCR-expressing T lymphocytes and NK-T cells of all mouse strains tested. It does not react with the αβ TCR-bearing T cells. In the mouse, cell expressing the γδ TCR are found in the thymus, intestinal epithelium, epidermis, dermis, pulmonary epithelium, peritoneum, liver, and peripheral lymphoid organs. Plate-bound UC7-13D5 antibody activates γδ TCR-bearing T cells, and in vivo administration of the mAb depletes peripheral γδ TCR-bearing T cells.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Although hamster immunoglobulin isotypes have not been well defined, BD Biosciences Pharmingen has grouped Armenian and Syrian hamster IgG monoclonal antibodies according to their reactivity with a panel of mouse anti-hamster IgG mAbs. A table of the hamster IgG groups, Reactivity of Mouse Anti-Hamster Ig mAbs, may be viewed at http://www.bdbiosciences.com/documents/hamster_chart_11x17.pdf.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
For flow cytometry of cell suspensions from peripheral lymphoid tissues, it is recommended that multicolor staining be performed to distinguish T lymphocytes from non-T cells.
For immunohistochemical staining (IHC) of acetone-fixed frozen sections, we recommend the use of purified anti-mouse γδ TCR mAb GL3, Cat. No. 553175.